Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zm_mariogalaxy_v2 ( all fixed)

Discussion in Completed Maps started by Super Mario, Apr 6, 2012

1. Oct 17, 2011
    Map has been suggested yesterday. I saw the replies and my friends told me ladders were not working. They were working fine with me on bot server but anyways, I added ladder texture in front of it. also, missing textures are all fixed. Map should run fine now. I even added a Mario song that will activate by a secret button in the map and vending machines props all changed to super Mario vending machines. Sorry that it did not work out well with Josh nd kyle yesterday but the map is now 100% fixed. Anything found, post it here.New version is now on gamebanana also the screenshots:
  2. Jul 5, 2008
    dont know if you fixed this, but last night when it was played there was very poor optimization on the above ground area. also id rescale some textures, especially in bigger rooms.
  3. Oct 17, 2011
    Map was optimized by grudge. I can trust that he optimizes good and rescaling textures would be bad because where the outside scale and the inside room scale meet up will look ugly and also textures will glend out.
  4. Jul 28, 2011
  5. Oct 17, 2011
    Map runs fine. Also, forgot to say that I fixed the player that spawns in the underworld. That player was added by mistake and it is removed