Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by Aidan Gignac, Mar 14, 2012

1. Mar 3, 2012
    Well yes, It's coming. But I'm having some problems
    -- The top of the block isn't going through, while it does in the source sdk
    -- Need more features zm_min zm_minecraf0000
  2. Mar 3, 2012
    does anyone know how to fix the porblem
  3. May 15, 2011
    Dat's fucked up bro. You sure that ain't the textures? Did you make those? I got my Minecraft textures from Banana and they work wonderfully. May have to go through some of them though cause some packs are dead awful.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Sep 30, 2011
      Don't use the grass texture, try just using the minecraft Dirt.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Mar 26, 2009
        Is the texture a blend texture? Because those can only be used on displacements. You can check if it's a blend texture by making a displacement with that texture and trying to paint the displacement alpha. if it reveals another texture, then it's a blend texture.
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Hmm, are you sure these are the textures? As pinkie pie said, gamebanana has the best textures. Try and see this link http://www.gamebanana.com/css/textures/3105. I never liked the minecraft textures anyways. They blend out too much.
      • Feb 12, 2012
        Ask @AppleJack, he was working on one today. He's out for the day, but tomorrow ask him.
      • Feb 5, 2012
        Don't make the whole block just the top side grass texture, you want to first start of with a whole dirt block, then add in another block on top of the dirt one (the top side grass texture). Then change only the top side to the top of a grass texture. If you need a bit more help, I could show you a few things later today, once I get back home. :wink:

Basically what I'm trying to say is you are going to have to make 2 separate blocks/brushes(whatever the hell you call them) 1 with all dirt and the other with the side grass and top grass. Put the side grass & top grass block on top of the all dirt block, and there you go, you have yourself a minecraft blocky thing.

Also, If you don't have all the grass textures (Grass top, dirt, and grass side) then use the game banana link @=pf= RegisteR *mario* used, it seemed to have a great amount of minecraft-stylish textures.

I write long replies :3