Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_minicity_v1

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Noodles, Feb 17, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 12, 2012

:Edit: Also found a guy in a secret room. His score was 1020.

Attached Files:

2. Noodles
    This message by Noodles has been removed from public view. Deleted by Noodles, Feb 17, 2012.
    Feb 17, 2012
  3. Oct 17, 2011
    1020 kills room is legal its a teleporter from the golden room to there which has a secret keypad pass to get into that room inside the black glass.. First picure completely legal, not a crouch spot, i will change the spots inside anyways and edit some of my map next week.
  4. Mar 12, 2008
    The second two screenshots aren't illegal, just really damn annoying to get into.

The roof is too steep to stand on, but you can surf around and land in the window.
  5. Oct 17, 2011
    u cant get in there by the window. Only one thing can break the window and its the button inside the secret room. The window can never break and it has no damage.The only way to get into that room is by a teleporter and the first person that touches the floor inside that room gets 200 kills that why noodles thought it was hacks. I think that was enough infos for this map and i dont think any of those screenshots or nothing else is illegal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.