Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_monastery

Discussion in Completed Maps started by Soft Serve, Mar 25, 2015

1. Mar 8, 2013

here's something I've been working on for the past couple of weeks. once again heavily inspired by Dark Souls, in particular Sen's Fortress and the Painted World of Ariamis; lots of winding staircases, bridges, ladders, rooftops... that sort of thing. many hiding places that are still fairly closely clustered together should make it suitable for both high and low pop servers.

couldn't think of a good name, but its austere appearance made me think of a medieval monastery, so that's what I went with.

enjoy.

DOWNLOAD:
    zm_monastery_v1_1 https://mega.co.nz/#!dBImlIIA!71jwdTR-eVAtTsfQd8SmdTCz3M74BUpyacxZDgkxbUg
    • Like Like x 3
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 3
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
      Soft Serve, Mar 25, 2015 Last edited by Soft Serve, Mar 30, 2015
    • Oct 24, 2013
      Can you use a different uploader? I have some kind of problem when using mega.co for some reason. Something keeps intercepting the download. I'll see the download pop-up where it says save as, it flashes for a split second then goes away. No link to the actual file even. :dontknow:
    • Jun 4, 2006
      Attached Files:

• Zing! Zing! x 1
      • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Oct 24, 2013
      • Mar 8, 2013
        • Mapping King Mapping King x 1