Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_moon_roflicious_pF_02

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by ORANGE-THE LAST TANGERINE, Apr 17, 2014

1. Dec 17, 2007
    I checked the illegal spots section and didn't see anything about this area, going to throw it out there bc i don't think ppl really camp in this area bc they usually go for the teleport, but like last night me and other players where in this area till i realized it was a crouch spot, i asked sec protocol about it and said it does look like a crouch area. the spot can be held off with one person, had multiple zombies try to get it and they couldn't, where the area is at and the location of the wall outside the spot makes it impossible to get in.

2. Feb 27, 2012
    I challenge you to walk into it without ducking.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Oct 29, 2010
      It's absolutely hilarious that they won't even try to walk through.
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Feb 3, 2012
        The spot can easily be over run as the top part can be destroyed.
      • Jan 21, 2011
        It gets destroyed with the rest of the opening.
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
        • Sep 7, 2010
        • Dec 17, 2007
          damn you tony and your deceiving walls…i swear you lay this shit out for me to find…so i can put up useless threads
          • Funny Funny x 2
          • Feb 1, 2011
            It's deceiving because it used to be a crouch spot, and was edited to be a walk-through but looks identical to how it did when it was crouch entry.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Feb 8, 2014
              Those sneaky Mappers and their sneaky tricks. Sneaky hobbitses!!!!
              • Agree Agree x 1