Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_moon_roflicious_pF_02

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Momo, Sep 19, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 29, 2010
    http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558667918633941630/52BA5A72A91333B445C023272199DFC91921A063/

I know this is a popular room but it really is, basically, a ledge spot, the teleporters are the "holes" with the floor being the ledge spot. Even worse honestly as you can't even jump over the "holes" without getting teleported out of the room. I've seen this spot held by one person countless times.
  2. Aug 5, 2010
    I agree I try so many times to get one or two people there and its practically impossible even with a lot of people(zombies).
  3. Jun 17, 2011
    I second that, I've seen that spot being held off many times with CTs winning.
  4. May 26, 2011
    Srry but i disagree on this one, It would have been marked as illegal a long time ago if it were impossible. i've taken this spot as a zomb and watched plenty of times, other players take it over as well. :down:

Edit: Then i again i may have just got lucky, its a hard spot non the less.
  5. Jun 30, 2011
    I agree its espically hard when there are 2 people to each back corner, i think it should be illegal.
  6. Apr 6, 2011
    Yeah i think it should be illegal it is impossible to get to the person you get shot in the teleporters
  7. Apr 2, 2011
  8. Oct 29, 2010
    It's a relatively new map still and as it was a custom edit for pF, it was intended to have no illegal spots. Typically, spots don't get listed until they become a problem. When the map was first put on rotation the teleport room was not as widely known or used.
  9. Mar 11, 2011
    it is really hard to get most people who get gotten are typing or something lol
    should be illegal
  10. Jan 30, 2011
    I too vote illegal. Majority of the time I wander down into the tele room and see a lone human who is near impossible to tag because, due to the unlimited ammo, they have a constant stream of bullets, and without any props or anything to hide behind, the zombie gets hit with almost all of them.
  11. Oct 29, 2010
    Momo, you posted this thread after seeing me use that room, didn't you? <_<
  12. Jun 30, 2011
    BAN HIM GOING INTO SOON-TO-BE-ILLEGAL SPOTS!

BAN HIM NOAW!
  13. Oct 29, 2010
    Well, to be honest, yes. Don't flatter yourself too much though, you are far from the first.
  14. Oct 29, 2010
    I've copied that spot from users dating back weeks ago. I have absolutely nil to flatter myself with.. -_-

but yes--I noticed your timing of the post and the time we played this map (on the same day.)

lol
  15. Jun 30, 2011
  16. Jun 10, 2011

I miss him </3
  17. May 20, 2011
    I vote illegal. I call this room my "AFK room". Or you could say 'used to call'. It's known by more players now.
  18. Aug 1, 2011
    Over the months, I've seen many people go here, including my self several times, and the only way I've ever gotten tagged or tagged someone else was by being distracted, usually typing on steam or something. If the room was made twice as wide then it would be a lot easier to get into, but until that point, I agree with the common consensus that it should be an illegal spot.
  19. Oct 29, 2010
    Alright, you can go ahead and enforce this. It won't be listed until Harvey or Josh find some extra time, but you can enforce it for the time being.

If there are any complaints you can direct them to me or this thread. :locked:
  20. Dec 7, 2010
    Of the hundreds of rounds I had played with this fun map, its true that I've only observed 2 occasions where zombies were successfully able to tag someone behind the teleporter area. Of those 2 times, the zombie was an expert bunny-hopper and expertly jumped around the teleporter pitfalls to tag that human. I personally would not have been successful so I can understand the frustration and why people would tend to call it illegal.

In order to balance out this area, I'll go ahead and include the spot on the illegal list and hopefully Moonlight can come up with more even setup: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_moon_roflicious_pF_02.html

Thanks Nez, very sweet of you. :grin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.