Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_mountain_b2

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by BeAnZ, May 7, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 24, 2011
    Now this spot is IMPOSSIBLE to get humans that are inside. as soon you shoot a vendi like on the picture...impossible

Tell me what you guys think i think this should be put illegal...unless there is another teleporter to get in ... also you should check on zm_wtfhax_v6d try shooting a vendi at the spot where

humans teleport in see if they get stuck...

Attached Files:

2. Jul 14, 2010
    Prop spot so legal, it's cheap but requires lots of teamwork and if it's rushed. Usually people turn inside making it a risky spot.
  3. Jan 24, 2011
    First one that get there has a 100% win thats all the bugs me...
  4. Jul 14, 2010
    Every map has it's cheap human spots, we don't want zombies to be able to wipe the floor with humans on every map. Needs a balance so should stay legal.
  5. Jan 21, 2011
  6. Jan 24, 2011
    Ok and what about when you go on the mountains what you think about that?
    Ledge?
  7. Dec 7, 2010
  8. Jul 14, 2010
    No, there's multiple ways up, it's big enough for a lot of zombies to run at a human at once, (not thin enough to be a ledge) I myself have killed 7 humans up there. mp5 or awp
  9. Jan 24, 2011
  10. Nov 14, 2010
    Actually, a while's back, I was told doing this is very illegal. It's blocking a portal. If you use the bookshelf, you cannot push it off, as a zombie. 100% proof. Never saw ANYONE win this spot. I say using props to glitch portal exits should be listed as illegal. ESPECIALLY in this spot; because once you do it in this spot, the person is teleported into the unbreakable glass behind them. Even if the prop was removed after they teleported, they would still be stuck in the map's glass.
  11. Oct 29, 2010
    Zombies can push the bookshelf from the other side, if you have enough zombies on the outside and going through you can wreck the cade.
  12. May 27, 2008
    This. That spot on the mountains is easily doable too. It's not hard to knife someone up there if you know what you're doing.
  13. Dec 7, 2010
    Based on feedback received, this spot will remain legal. Please make another post if additional concern arises.

Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.