Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_neko_Abura

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by PeNguiN, Jun 20, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 14, 2010
    Ledge Spot: used by more experienced zombie players but definitely an impossible spot to die in. [IMG]
  2. May 5, 2011
    I tried to get there alone, could never figure out how. Didn't think that spot was even possible to get to.
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    You need someone to boost you but it is a quite commonly used spot.
  4. Apr 2, 2011
    I went there 3 times (I tried many many MANY more times but failed) as a human, won twice, lost once. I lost because i fell off... :wallbash: as a zombie, 1 person can hold off the area, for most zombies can't even make it to that spot, I want to say illegal, too too hard to win as zombie with just a couple of people theree...
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    Definitely illegal, both a ledge and a crouch entry with a boost required to make it up.

I can get up there w/o boost though :ninja:
  6. Jul 14, 2010
    Lvl 4 admin skip cheap :razz:. It isn't a crouch spot though :shock:. Just a ledge.
  7. Oct 29, 2010
    I seem to remember having to crouch to get through the small ledge you get boosted on to, I could be mistaken though.
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    I've seen this spot used a few times and I've personally never seen it fail (unless you're army and just fall off :razz:). I would tend to call this spot illegal as well but lets see what others have to say before reaching any conclusion.
  9. May 6, 2011

But, I rarely see this map running anymore, and even more rarely any survivors there.
  10. Dec 7, 2010
    Thanks for your original post Penguin and for everyone's feedback. This spot has been placed in the official list: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_neko_abura_v2.html
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.