Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_neko_abura_v2

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Aug 27, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 27, 2012
    This spot requires a boost onto the yellow piece holding the container up, and then a very lucky, donator only jump to the ledge i have marked. Also, once that crate is dropped into the water by pressing the button across from it, you then have to boost on the other crate and jump across to it. You can also curve jump from the pipes on the right, but even then if the player shoots the zombie even in the chest, they'll just drop straight in the water. You could also get 2 players up there, making it 100% impossible for zombies to stab the player. I think it's a way to cheap ledge spot.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feb 3, 2012
      I had a chat with Tony in game about this spot and It looks pretty cheap to me. I went to this spot for a few rounds and I never got infected once.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Apr 3, 2013
        +1 I rarely play ZM but that spot is just impossible to reach as a zm.
      • Dec 27, 2012
        The only "easy" way to get the CT(s) would be to runboost from the platform behind that pipe and strafe to it. Other than that, it is indeed next to impossible to stab anyone on that spot.:thumbsup:
      • Oct 29, 2010
        • Funny Funny x 4
        • Feb 27, 2012
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Feb 11, 2012
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Feb 27, 2012
              It's not accessed by a run boost. It's by a donator jump or boosting
              • Like Like x 1
              • Feb 11, 2012
              • Oct 29, 2010
                I'm going to add this spot as well as the yellow crane hook next to it, unless there are objections. When the crate drops, both spots are practically impossible to reach.
                • Like Like x 1
                • Mar 8, 2013
                  the crane hook itself is reachable with bhop. pipe spot probably not.
                • Oct 29, 2010
                  http://plaguefest.com/wiki/zm-neko-abura-v2/

Two spots in one picture?! Madness! I'll leave this open a bit longer to see if there are any reasons to change this.
                  Post Merged, Aug 29, 2013
                  While under fire? I can't imagine anyone dying in that spot while trying.
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • Feb 27, 2012
                    This. Unless they're defending themselves with a Knife, they'll pretty much hit you every time when trying to stab them.
                  Thread Status:
                  Not open for further replies.