Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Spot Pending zm_neko_abura_v2

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by DeeKushMan, Nov 5, 2014

1. Aug 2, 2014
    This spot is very easy to glitch props into including guns it happens so easily even when you are not meaning to and is so hard for zombies to even get to you what do you all think? Should it just remain legal and be watched to make sure nobody is glitching props into the door or just make this spot illegal in general

2014-11-05_00002 2014-11-05_00004
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • May 16, 2013
      I can confirm this it is extremely easy to glitch the door solution would bet to remove the map imo
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Or my lazy ass could entspy remove the props from that room, and make a prop teleporter to prevent people from putting props in there (if it proves to be an easy task to do that)

i fucking hate when people glitch that room.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Oct 29, 2010
          I feel like this is one of those spots where the props tend to un-glitch themselves easier than in other places. I'm pretty sure we've discussed this spot before, but I didn't see it right off the bat.

I don't usually see this spot survive the whole round, though I certainly have before.

I don't think there's anything particularly special about the spot aside from the easy glitching, so I'm not against adding it, will hold off on my vote until I hear from others.
          • Informative Informative x 1
          • Jul 20, 2010
            It can get glitched by accident in this spot and it happens often, but in that last picture it looks like the bookshelf was almost placed in that position to get it glitched, which glitching on purpose is already against the rules.

I usually see that spot fail because people turn inside and kill each other or the props are shot out the room and there isn't enough people inside to keep zombies out or they suck at shooting. There are times where people survive in that spot from a mix of the door glitching at times as zombies fight to get in and on occasion people glitch the door on purpose.

I would say leave it as is and just make sure people aren't glitching it on purpose, as that spot also tends to lead to exciting rounds where its the only spot still holding out against zombies and its fun seeing the tug of war that happens between zombies and humans. It's even more fun for the people involved in the tug of war as well.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Informative Informative x 1