Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Bug zm_neko_athletic_park_v2

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by Jeremy, Dec 1, 2015

1. Apr 18, 2014
    Some players were trying to get advantage in exploring this glitch, you can glitch yourself in the ground.
    (im using the steam thing to host the ss, if theres any problems, let me know)
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
  2. Jan 21, 2011
    And walking over their head doesn't goomba stomp them?

EDIT: Regardless, this should be covered by the no glitching/exploiting rule which I'm too lazy to verify is actually there and should be handled accordingly.

EDIT2: This rule should cover this issue:
    [IMG]
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Jan 3, 2013
      This map is easy to get glitch. The moving beep beep thing can get human glitch into/under the floor as well. Not surprise seeing this happened.

Btw, who's favorite map is this?
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Apr 18, 2014
        Yours ofc. If a map is full of glitches, the map should be removed?
      • Feb 8, 2013
        The moving beep beep thing. Ok. Beep boop.
        • Funny Funny x 2
        • Oct 29, 2010
          And lose Harvey's last vestige?! But seriously, I doubt this is a big enough problem to have it removed, been on rotation quite a while now and this is the first mention I've heard of this problem.
          • Agree Agree x 3
          • Like Like x 1
          • Apr 18, 2014
            Ok, i agree, just checking the options. So if an admin see someone doing this on propose, they should act.
          • Feb 27, 2012
            How is this glitch done? and can't you stab the top of his head?
          • Apr 18, 2014
            If im not wrong you can use the big wheel or the spinning thing, and idk if you can get stabbed.
          • Jan 25, 2014
            I'm assuming you sit under the Ferris wheel until it forces you down?
            • Zing! Zing! x 1
            • Apr 18, 2014
            • Feb 1, 2011

My thoughts exactly!
            • Jun 17, 2014
              This piss poor excuse for a ZM map is still on the server? Damn...
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Mar 10, 2014
                we should just have it enforced under the no glitching rule as seeker stated
                and while yes its not the best map, its still pretty fun at times, especially when you slay nubs that think they are hardcore on the top with the fans
                • Agree Agree x 2
                • Like Like x 1
                • Jun 17, 2014
                • Jan 25, 2014
                  I say we perma ban Jeremy so we don't have these random useless threads. Please move this to his perma ban request forum :nailbiting:
                  • Funny Funny x 1