Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_neko_athletic_park_v2.

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Skiptron, Aug 8, 2011

1. Jun 23, 2010
    This map needs to be remove from both ZM server. This map always get RTV right away and a lot of players dislike this map.

zm_neko_athletic_park_v2.
  2. Oct 29, 2010

PS. There are much worse maps than this in rotation. =/
  3. Jun 23, 2010
  4. Jul 14, 2008
    I played that map last week two times and it wasn't rtv'd either one. I don't remember people complaining either. I personally love that map :3
  5. Jun 17, 2011
    [font="'Century Gothic"]I agree me no likey that map >_<[/font]
  6. Jun 23, 2010
  7. Jan 5, 2007

I hardly ever see it get RTVed.
  8. Jul 13, 2011
  9. Mar 16, 2008
    You guys are high off your horse if you think I'm going to remove it out of nowhere, I've played on the map multiple times in the last week and haven't seen it get RTV'd once.
  10. Feb 1, 2011
    I'm pretty confused. I'm not campaigning to have this map removed, but every time I've seen it come on, people complain and try to RTV it. Sometimes the RTV succeeds, sometimes it doesn't, but there is ALWAYS a lot of complaining.

So either you guys aren't paying attention, or we're playing with completely different groups of people.
  11. Jun 23, 2010
    This is exactly what I'm trying to say >__< The first few rounds, no one complains, but after that, everyone complains and want it RTV.
  12. Feb 18, 2011
    I like the map and there are plently who do. Its not like the whole server leaves after they goto the map.
  13. Dec 7, 2010
    Hey! Don't Dis-Pepto Bismol World! :razz:
  14. Mar 16, 2008
    I hate a lot of other maps with a passion but I don't complain as soon as it starts either. Not everyone will like every single map. If they did, we would all be clones and make sexy time with each other since we're cool like that.
  15. Aug 19, 2011
    I noticed that many people complain it's too pink ._.
    The map's flaws is that there are many open spaces and easy to get to places. Also, the fans arn't illegal. They should be.
  16. Oct 27, 2010

This map is to all intents and purposes lila_panic. The spots that exist are really only ever defended with a lot of people working together. For this reason it is a very "even" map; more so then lila_panic as there is no "corner room".

The fans should not be illegal as it is a TERRIBLE spot that is very easy to get to when you are a zombie.