Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.
  1. Aug 6, 2016
    Is it just me or is no information showing up on your thread post? Is zm_night_raid a work in progress by you or is it a map already made that you would like to be added?
  2. Nov 2, 2016
    ℙᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ ℤᴇʀ☣, Nov 3, 2016 Last edited by ℙᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ ℤᴇʀ☣, Nov 3, 2016
  3. Oct 31, 2016
    Yeah I don't see anything in the op thread either :shock:
  4. Aug 6, 2016
    @Flare If you have more screenshots and descriptions of the map. you should post them. :smile: With what I see from that screenshot, you took care in putting in nice details like the graffiti and the designs. I hope the rest of the map is just as good. :grin: Can't wait to see what you have in store. Be sure to use props that aren't glitched. :smile:
  5. Nov 2, 2016
    This is one of the first actual maps I started to work on. Well, it's first zm map I was making from scratch. I remember now about lila panic remake for jail break that I was making way earlier :silly:. I have to admit that I was also working on zm lila panic remake :thinking:. Funny thing though, all I could find was one decompiled version of the map that was broken because I was trying to protect the secrets on the map :silly::silly:. So I could not recover the whole map. Maybe I even have more stuff...
    I'm about ready to get over with this one :razz: forgot how to pack files already... and good point about the props, I'm using physics_override, can someone confirm that it's right.
  6. Oct 31, 2016

Yeah, prop_physics_override is the solid, non-glitched prop.
    To pack files, just get VIDE and use the Lump Editor (the very last button on the toolbar).
  7. Feb 27, 2012
    a balance of glitchable and non glitchable is also good. little shit like chairs, bottles, and milk crates should always be prop_physics_multiplayer if the option if the model supports it.
  8. Nov 2, 2016
    I had trouble with packrat before I'll try VIDE this time
    • Like Like x 1
      ℙᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ ℤᴇʀ☣, Nov 4, 2016 Last edited by ℙᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ ℤᴇʀ☣, Nov 4, 2016
    • Aug 6, 2016
      @Flare I am tired. Idk why I @you at all. >.> I've been up for about 30 hours so far. v.v
      Post Merged, Nov 4, 2016
      It probably had a lot to do with me being so excited about your map!
    • Oct 31, 2016
      :grin:
    • Oct 31, 2016
      It's a really good looking map! I like all the attention to detail, like the conference room, the various panes of glass that break apart into different sized chunks, and the lighting is really neat.

[IMG]
      I was about to point out and deem this spot as a potentially illegal spot for it being a crouch spot, but I soon found out that you have a nice sense of humor...

My only complaint is that it feels a little large and bare. Like there's not very many places to go, but that very well might be because it's in beta which is understandable. There are some places to go and they're decent spots, but if you were to run this in a 64 player game, I feel that there would be mostly groups of players holding up in a single spot. That's not always a bad thing, but with PF's settings, zombies spawn wherever the players are, which makes groups a risky thing. On this map, since large groups would be necessary in its current state, it would almost guarantee that the round would be over pretty fast. Just a thought.
      Still a great looking map!