Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_novum

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Jun 27, 2013

1. Feb 27, 2012
    Okay, so earlier me and Fat Masta Poo found a new illegal spot. It takes a little bit of work, but if you're quick enough, you can do it before zombies spawn. Basically you stack 2 vendies on each other, boost someone onto the vendies, then boost them up onto the beams. There is no way you could get them after you shoot down the vendies.

[IMG]

[IMG]

@Jed was also testing it along with me.

Here is a demo of the spot in action.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/4fsltini7q4ixxd/newillegal.zip
    4800 ticks is where we start to rebuild it on a new round.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Nov 2, 2011
      I guess it needs another sajak_fix_v2 lols
      • Like Like x 1
      • Apr 9, 2007
        @sajak how could you allow such a thing to happen?!

@Momo why don't you have this listed?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Nice find!
      • Feb 3, 2012
        I tested it with Tony. In my opinion, totally illegal. :thumbsup:
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Never seen anyone going to that spot. It's not sajak's fault. I don't think anyone knew you could get up there before until you posted LOL and it should be illegal.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Oct 29, 2010
          Goodness, now you guys are just going out of your way to make me add shit. :rosedead:
          • Funny Funny x 2
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Dec 27, 2012
            I can imagine peoples reaction when they type !illegal on that map.
            "<player> types !illegal"
            *Window with the illegal spots comes up*
            *Looks at the ridiculous spot mentioned in this thread*

[IMG]
          • Oct 29, 2010
            So it takes two vendies vertically stacked, player 1 boosts players 2, 3, and 4 onto the bottom vendy, player 2 boosts players 3 and 4 onto the top vendy, player 3 boosts player 4 onto the beams.

If that's about right, is it really worth listing? I'd almost rather just slap the few idiots down that think it's okay.
          • Dec 27, 2012
            I've never seen anyone up there in the first place except when Tony and company did it.:thumbsup:for slaps!

I hardly believe anyone ever thought about the possibility to get up there. I'm pretty sure the majority of all the players haven't even noticed the beams in the first place. As I've said, I have never seen anyone up there until today. Prohibit that spot for people (Yes, you guys) who knows how to get up there to avoid other players from doing the same. If you would list this spot to !illegal then players might become smartasses and realise that if this spot is illegal, then it means you can get up there..Some players might get some bad ideas or things will remain the same as now. Impossible to tell.

That's just what I think anyway, it's all up to you in the end. I'll stay neutral in this:neutral:.
          • Mar 2, 2013
            Im the original creator of Novum and i never even thought it would be possible to get up there, hence why i never clipped it.
            • Informative Informative x 2
            • May 12, 2007
              Why are we looking for illegal spots that no one else has found, they will use them until every admin knows about them from this point on.
            • Oct 17, 2011
              is it really that hard for you @Momo to add a picture to the illegal list or is it easier to kick/ban me everytime i joke around with you on zm?
            • Feb 27, 2012
              it is a pretty rediculous spot, i just thought it might be worth mentioning. i mean, i or someone else could always clip it off, but idk if its even worth it.
            • Oct 29, 2010
              Not at all, but there's a good chance with spots like these that they will see more use when added to the list, think about how many years we've gone without seeing this spot used. If the people who witnessed this just keep it to themselves and don't go there like idiots, this spot would probably go another several years without use.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Sep 25, 2010
                Can never go wrong with documentation now that it has been made public.

New admins joins game
                hmm I think that spot is illegal but I dont know this map
                !illegal
                hmm it doesn't seem to exist maybe there is a teleport to there?

We could make things simpler by adding to the following to illegal spots:
                This includes but is not limited to ledges, vents, tubes, or any area requiring crouching or run boosting to gain entry or is not accessible to zombies.
                • Like Like x 1
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Nov 11, 2011
                  As gamble said, I had no idea you could even get up there in time before zombies spawned. Clearly an illegal spot, might as well add it to the list to remove redundant threads for the future. I can understand both sides, never seen anyone up there. Nonetheless, nice find, Tony.