Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_nysc gym based

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by waterpyro32, Apr 30, 2012

1. Apr 29, 2012
    making a NYSC and for those who dont know what NYSC its new york sports club that I used to work at for memory cause I think its time for a change beside houses and malls and stuff so I am going to make real time things
    It not done at all but this is some WIP
    -making custom exercise machines
    -ceiling isnt done
    -nothing is texture so i can only show you hammer view
    but it will be a fully detail functional gym..idk if i am going to make the equipment completely function but we will see
    whats in this gym
    2floors--1 pool--- 4 bathrooms(each floor is 2)----1 managers office---1 babysiting area- 1 basketbal court-- 1 boxing area-- 1 yoga area-- 1--aerobic gym ---weights of course and all equipment- 1 elevator goes 2 floors only

I might be able to complete an alpha version for testing only if anyone is interesting...o yea this NYSC is based on the roof of a building so if you look outside you should see the street below

[size=24pt]Alpha Pictures Lighting isn't in affect yet.. working on design first[/size]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

new screens above
    • Like Like x 2
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
      waterpyro32, Apr 30, 2012 Last edited by waterpyro32, May 16, 2012
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Remember this is a ZM map, so try to accomplish the Zombie Mod element of barricades and rooms, not just large open areas with objects in them. I do like your maps unique design wise, but you need to apply more of a zombie mod feel than just open areas,etc.
    • Jul 19, 2011
      more than anything, players want to play ZM. nice visuals in maps are a bonus, but the main thing is the GAMEPLAY.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Not to be mislead, I think your maps look AMAZING with your one-of-a-kind brushwork, but you just need ZM in mind. Add probably smaller entry ways (but NOT crouch entries!) and barricades for humans trying to survive! :zombiekiller:
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Try to make rooms at the side of the basketball court or chairs where humans can hold or anything else. This is really nice so far with the textures but remember as others said, zm is not about that. make camping spots and also barricades such as vending machines mostly. Also, where is the place in New York? I live in new jersey 10 minutes away from new York.
      • Apr 29, 2012
        thanks guys for the feedback.. I need to play zm to understand more about cading or whatever you call it so i can design props wisely and rooms as well.. so keep the feedback coming it helps alot!!
      • Oct 17, 2011
        You can add me if you want. I play a lot of zm and I suck ass on the other servers. maybe one day, we get to play together like on the weekends and I'll show you some good ideas of some maps and what makes it fun :razz:.
      • Mar 20, 2011
        Please tell me this will not have nsyc music playing in the gym...
      • Apr 29, 2012
        havent decided if i will put music or not...anyone wanna play test before release? new screenshots soon...... prob by weekend
      • Mar 16, 2008
      • Oct 17, 2011
        I would like to test if I go on. Add me mariosoury(steam profile account) and I will be on the weekends or Friday when I come back from school :razz:
      • Mar 20, 2011
        Lolz oh noes, up next the hanson map. ah hahaha
        • Like Like x 1
        • Jul 19, 2011
          play at least a week on zm in order to have a general idea of how many props/cades each room needs. You need to take in account the door size, the room size, and if its an easily targeted spot by zombies.
        • Mar 10, 2012
          Waterpyro if the Map lauch and try it together
        • Apr 29, 2012
          almost done. final for school have been holding me back from mapping
        • Nov 11, 2011
          Add me on steam, I want to test your map. I like the screenshots.
          sajak, May 15, 2012 Last edited by sajak, May 15, 2012
        • Apr 29, 2012
          will do .

new screenshots
        • Apr 29, 2012
          map layout is done!!! who wants to test it
        • Feb 12, 2012
          Wow, nice looking map, can't wait to play it on zm.

Sent From My HTC EVO
        • Apr 29, 2012
          well i was playing on releasing it tonight but hammer just screwed me hard in the ass.. deleted all my props so 2 hour of prop detail gone ;\ maybe tommrow