Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_ocx_orly

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Seeker, Aug 24, 2014

1. Jan 21, 2011
    Have to hold s going through the teleporter to even get up there. Can't surf the ramp either.
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Oct 29, 2010
      I so rarely see anyone use that spot. Humans are usually so dominant on this map, I bet 99% of zombies don't even realize a person is there.

I think it definitely qualifies for an illegal spot, just never really thought it would be necessary to list.
    • Mar 8, 2013

the teleport destinations are high enough that you can go in backwards, swing around and stab before you slide down too far. pretty sure I've been infected this way before.
      • Informative Informative x 4
      • Like Like x 1
      • Feb 1, 2011
        Wow I never woulda thunk of this
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Although it's possible to take the right teleport and get there and turn around to stab the person, it seems pretty unlikely to be able to do it, especially if they spam shoot where the person can teleport. On top of that, they could do the same thing on one of the ledges below where there are no teleports (you have to do some surfing, then have patience to climb up) it's completely impossible to kill the person. Gonna mark this as illegal. I doubt anybody will use this spot really, but it's just too OP when someone does use it.