Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_officerush_betav7

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Vitaminpwn, Dec 21, 2013

1. Feb 11, 2007
    Creators name (If known): Vincent90?
    No. of Spawn Points (If known): 55
    Map size (in mb): 1.17
    Download URL: http://www.c0ld.net/zombiemod/forums/viewtopic.php?t=683 click on the download link on the lower right hand side after the first post's pictures
    Short Description: We use to play this map and I don't remember there being any problems. Plenty of places to cade, the little room in the corner of the map is a little OP.
  2. Feb 8, 2013
    We've actually had this map before. Maybe you weren't here at that time, but this was before ZM map cleaning, which had lots of our good maps removed.
  3. Feb 11, 2007
    Thx Dragon, I will prob add a few more within the same post. Orange yeaI saw the post with all the removed maps that I missed playing back in 2007-2008. I managed to get the map with the crane added again, where the crane explodes during the round. I still miss roy_ship though and especially the grocery superstore map, although every vent in that map is illegal so I could understand why it was removed a long time ago.
  4. Feb 3, 2012