Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_officespace_pfss illegal spot?

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Clam Chowder, Jul 25, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 29, 2010

Crouch spot, one person can hold it off quite well let alone 3

Thoughts?
  2. Jan 21, 2011

crouch spot.
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    The spot is too shallow to be an effective crouch spot. I have monitored this spot and 10 out of 10 times zombies have successfully tagged humans in this location. As a test I tried my best to fend off zombies without success. It may be a crouch spot but a completely ineffective one in my opinion.
  4. Jul 14, 2010
    I've tested this spot out myself as well, it is a very shallow crouch spot so it is not impossible. A running crouch jump and you can get close to the humans and knife them.
  5. Jan 30, 2011
    It is completely crouch-jumpable, been able to tag humans many times in that spot. Simple. I say Legal.
  6. May 6, 2011

I totally got you there the first you played this map with three other players up there. [IMG]

Yah....sorry to say, even though the spot is crouch spot, I would say it is on the scale of 10, it is 8 out of 10. Not totally impossible, but very very difficult.
    I would suggest since this is a newly uploaded map, just ask the original creator if we know who, just simply edit that spot to none crouch.

BTY, I think Harvey is going to get me the next time,
    [IMG]
  7. Jul 13, 2011
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    Based on the ineffectiveness of this shallow crouch spot it will remain legal. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.