Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_officespace_pfss

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by John Doe, Sep 22, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 19, 2013
    [IMG]
    I know the wall to the right is breakable glass. I'm pretty sure you can line 3-4 humans up in the middle of the boxes. The boxes that are circled in red are also a crouch spot. It takes a long ass time to break the glass on the right wall and even if they break the glass, they are limited to the tiny space between the beds and the shelf.
  2. Feb 3, 2012
    If 3-4 humans were the last alive then I think with enough zombies the glass would break easier.

I'll look into this spot next time this map is on ZM.
  3. Jun 19, 2013
    iProbie, Jed, and I just tested this spot. You cannot gain access to the boxes via the side with the glass. So that leaves space for even more humans. We had 3 zombies trying to tag Jed and no one was able to get him.
  4. Feb 3, 2012
    The spot seemed pretty OP in my opinion. I'm going to give it another try when the server has more players.
  5. Aug 1, 2011
    The idea behind illegal spots is that 1 person can hold off zombies, no matter how many zombies there are. This spot is op, but I have never seen it last when half a dozen or more zombies get involved and rush from every direction.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Me and several other zombies have been able to successfully stab the humans in that spot, and i'm almost 100% sure you can get up from the side of the glass, unless the little lip of it blocks you or something. But even then, you can stab them if they're too close to the glass frame thing. But if they're just out reach of the window, you can stab them from on top of the cardboard boxes.
    • Jun 19, 2013
      I'm 100% positive you cannot get up from the glass side. Me and jed tried it out.
    • Sep 14, 2008
      You can. I have tried many times as a zombie and you can get up that side.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      I thought so too, but you can't D: i just tested it out on my own. You can get up just behind those beds, though.

Also, marked by the blue is where you can most likely stab the person from, if they are standing there. It might take some fancy tilting of your screen, standing at odd distances, etc to get. But if they are inside the red, that's pretty much the safe zone. I've probably marked it in too far, but it can't be by much. Also, the large amount of space that you can get around and up there, it's pretty balanced out. If you have like 4 or 5 zombies trying to get there, and maybe one stabbing from inside the glass room, you'll get whoevers up there for sure.
      [IMG]

And this spot is just worthless to add lol
      [IMG]
    • Jul 14, 2010
      Yeah I think this spot is just a shallow crouch spot with multiple entries so I don't think it needs to be added. Also, if you can bhop, that spot falls apart quickly.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      I'd also like to add, that just because a spot doesn't fail a few times doesn't mean it should be illegal. It's good if they can hold it off! That means they were doing something right! Now, if it won EVERY time without even having to try and the players camping there had +attack while they looked at their funny cat videos in the steam browser and won, then that would probably indicate something was wrong with the spot lol. This spot fails all too often.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jun 19, 2013
        Took a demo. I cannot get up from the glass side.

Attached Files:

• Jul 14, 2010
        Even with the glass side being inaccessible, I'm not seeing this being a deep crouch spot that would be easily held every round. If zombies used teamwork and rushed every side at the same time, maybe 2 humans could hold it, but chances are one of them would be sticking out a little bit since only 1 spot is really safe-ish.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Oct 29, 2010
          This is a very weak spot, even if a few arguably skilled players can hold it, it certainly should not be illegal.
          • Like Like x 2
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.