Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_officesspace_pfss

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Skiptron, Aug 1, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 23, 2010

[IMG]
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    Usually a link to said crouch entry would be provided. :razz:

You fixed it!, looks like a crouch spot to me, but I haven't really tested this map much.
  3. Jun 23, 2010
    Lol I keep forgetting to put the image in :razz:

But I tried it and its a crouch. :razz:
  4. Aug 18, 2006
    Interesting gloves. Where'd you get them? :blink:
  5. Jun 23, 2010
    You have to go down to the basement. Lol I thought you would know where :razz: If your in spec, just go down on the map and you'll see the area.

But looks like the wall next to it breaks, if humans are shooting it. It takes a long time for zombies to break it tho.
  6. Jul 14, 2010
    The wall to the right of the crates breaks so they'd have to defend 3 entries. The left, front, and right side of the crates. It becomes shallow and a pretty easy spot to die in.
  7. May 6, 2011
    As Penguin states that wall breaks, that wall is actually a glass wall. Hit couple of times with a knife, you can get the person there from the room behind that wall.
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    This has already been discussed and deemed legal: http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/7637-zm-officespace-pfss-illegal-spot/

EDIT: I was advised this is a different spot than what I had posted above. I will be double checking for this area.
  9. Dec 7, 2010
    I've reviewed this spot and it is indeed a crouch spot adjacent to the original one posted. This will need to be tested further as it is unclear at this time if it is an effect crouch spot or not.
  10. Dec 7, 2010
    With testing the following are the findings:

- The wall depicted on the right is actually glass and is breakable. This means that a human cannot camp in the corner of that crouch area to make it effective.
    - The human will need to camp in the middle of the four crates to make it defensible.
    - More than one human in the location will make it easy for zombies to tag someone due to its limited space.
    - With one human camping in this location a team of 2 or 3 zombies would be necessary to tag a camper.

Based on these findings the spot will remain legal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.