Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_old_abandoned_v3

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by stugmann, Jul 22, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 8, 2011
    Found a potential spot to look into, It is a crouch spot also. Zm EliteZ Brittney and kristy were in it at the time and Zm_Try_hards Byars thought it was a illegal spot. I told him it currently was not but decided to take a picture and post on forums to have it checked out further. Its ;location if spawned terrorists is on the left side of the map attached to the center building.[IMG]
  2. Dec 27, 2012
    I'm a bit busy now but I can think of numerous ways to get into that spot. Personally don't think it should be illegal.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dec 17, 2007
      If they're inside the van, zm's can get to that human real easy. Unless the player is glitched inside of something in the van.
    • Mar 10, 2014
      ive seen it go down several times, it all boils down to skill. and we can make skilled players illegal on our server.
    • Nov 20, 2013
    • Feb 27, 2012
      You should be able to stab them through the windows. It might be a little difficult, but once you find that spot, it's easy to get them. I will still test it out the next time the map is on, though.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jul 14, 2010
        I'd say this falls under a crouch spot, but we have exceptions to crouch spots.. shallow crouch spots.

A shallow crouch spot is a spot where the human can't really back up far enough to actually utilize the impossibru protection of a crouch spot, making the spot an easy kill. Definitely worth a test, but I am leaning towards legal.
      • Dec 27, 2012
        There are many maps who have this van in use, and I've never had any problem with stabbing the humans in there. From the backdoor, windows or the door. Build a zombie-train, have zombies stabbing the windows and backdoor or let a bunny-hopper do his/her thing.
      • Jun 17, 2014
        @Thanh can RAPE this spot with a b-hop. Shouldn't be illegal.
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • May 16, 2013
          • Funny Funny x 3
          • Mar 29, 2015
            Yeh we even tried this spot with a Pfly of 3 people stacked ( dont worry was a test) we still got raped in fist 30 seconds lmao Besides its good to have a couple spots left in PF that require skill to get someone. ive noticed nowdays people expect a toddler barricades around anything they cant get into for a kill.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Jan 25, 2014
              Ive died in there a few times. You have to sit in there perfectly and zombie train can get you in zombies work together
            • Nov 20, 2013
            • Feb 27, 2012
              • Like Like x 1
              Thread Status:
              Not open for further replies.