Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_penumbra_PF3 Crouch Spot

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by M_Infantry, May 22, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 6, 2011

The following pictures are of the same location, the spot is a crouch spot, though some thinks it is more a hiding crouch spot and can easily be killed by zombies (as it isn't very deep). But, it is still a crouch spot.

Was playing again, and people complained about the spot.

Can you take a look and see if this is valid for updating on the illegal spot list?

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Dec 7, 2010
    It does appear to be a hidden crouch spot. Let's test it out to see if it can be an effective one even though its a little bit shallow.
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    Saw it the other day, it is indeed a crouch spot.
  4. Dec 7, 2010
    Do you feel that it is deep enough to be a defendable spot?
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    Here is another illegal spot as suggested by M Infantry:

[IMG]

Does this spot also appear deep enough to be defendable?
  6. Dec 7, 2010
    In addition to my personal testing, I would like to receive feedback before any final decision is made.

Thank you!
  7. Jul 14, 2010
    Hmm i don't think so but it's possible. I'm going to say no and say it's too shallow.
  8. May 6, 2011
  9. Sep 6, 2010
    This spot is a crouch entry but from my experience I see humans die there pretty fast. Maybe its because you can knife them though the sides.
  10. Dec 7, 2010
    Thanks! That's the kind of feedback I'm looking for.
  11. May 6, 2011
    But, I have seen zombies not able to get to the humans there as well.
  12. Jan 21, 2011
    That doesn't mean they're skilled or smart zombies.
  13. Dec 7, 2010
    Turns out that this spot is completely legal. It was too shallow to be an effective crouch spot. Even though I was trying my best, Yahoo was able to easily kill me.. :frown:
  14. Dec 7, 2010
    Testing with the help of M Infantry and Yahoo, we were able to determine that this spot is indeed legal. Although it is extremely difficult to get someone at this location, it is still possible making it completely legal.

Thanks again to M Infantry and Yahoo!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.