Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_penumbra_PF3 + Crouch spots in general

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by [T_T], Jan 20, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 11, 2012

Very short crouch spot im not really sure if zombies can stab you if perfectly positioned.
    Admin (ghosted) and few regulars were claiming that all crouch spots would be illegal to go even if not in list. They said there is a rule about this also? Anyways ghosted froze me and zombies stabbed me.
  2. Nov 11, 2011
    That's an illegal spot that me and @Momo discussed quite a long time ago. I assume it never got updated?

More info about the spot: Only a 1 person spot, just far enough that zombies have a tremendously hard time stabbing the person, human can be stabbed from the side closest to the wall. I would add this to the list of illegal spots.
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    I'll look a bit more into this spot.
    Post Merged, Jan 20, 2013
    Just took a small handful of people to test this and had little issue tagging the person in the crouch spot.

Is it hold-able? Likely yes, but you barely need to get in as a zombie to tag them, making it difficult to hold against zombies with the know-how to spam jump in for that extra inch they need.

Being a rather shallow spot, only fitting 1 person, and not impossible to be tagged in, I'll hold off on adding this.

This has been a slippery slope pretty much my entire time in pF (hence the vague response to your PM earlier) and possibly longer. I wish I had a solid answer for you, but until it's set in stone, I can only recommend that admins DO NOT enforce spots that are not listed. There are several crouch spots throughout assorted maps that, for various reasons, are not illegal; for this reason, it's safer for you to follow this advice to avoid any unnecessary trouble.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.