Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_penurmbra_pf3

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Gonepostal3000, Nov 2, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 24, 2011
    [IMG]

I'm aware this picture is shit. Basically it's a cave-like-room that if u fall, you get teleported to spawn. The illegal spot is where all the humans are. Requires you to jump to get into the corner of the room.

100% ledge spot.

I'm not 100% on this spot either, but it looks to be almost an illegal spot:

[IMG]

You can't crouch jump to get up, requires an extra person to get up, and it's a vent-like room. But a crouch spot, but idk what to make of it.
  2. Apr 2, 2011
    ... legal, I can't count as high as how many times this spot has failed...
  3. Feb 1, 2011
    This map is ancient, and people have always used this spot. A good hoppin' zombie can fly right in and tag humans in there, I've seen it many times. If you don't have a good bhopper, this spot can fall easily to a big horde of zombies.

I vote that it stays legal :razz:
  4. Jul 20, 2010
    Both spots are defend able but like stated a zombie can easily b-hop to the people in that room with the wooden beams and take them it happens most of the time. The second spot isn't a crouch spot the guy is simply just crouching to trick people into making them think so which is probably why you took that pic. You boost zombies into that place and train him. Both spots have been legal since this map has been on rotation if I'm remembering correctly.
  5. Oct 29, 2010

Many a fail has been served for the occupants of either spot, unfortunately.

It's just that penurmbra is very rarely played anymore.
  6. Jul 24, 2011
  7. Dec 7, 2010
    That's okay GonePostal. We need to have people keep us on our toes. As for your post, the indicated locations are indeed legal and does not qualify for an illegal spot.

For next time keep the following in mind: An illegal map location is defined as a human occupied space or location that is completely inaccessible by a zombie when being fired upon.

Since the spots indicated fails regularly you can be assured that it does not quality as illegal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.