Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_playtime_b1

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by That Guy, Jan 23, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 1, 2011
    I believe this spot should be very illegal. It requires a human to stack and jump to get up on there. The zombies have to do the same thing, which is practically impossible to do since both sides are ledges. I EASILY defended this by myself against 10+ zombies. With an auto shotgun. Even if more had come, I could have easily done it. With more than 1 person, it is no contest.

[IMG]
  2. Jul 28, 2011
  3. Apr 2, 2011
    Care to explain with more detail? :confused:
  4. Jul 28, 2011
    HYPOTHETICALLY, if someone were to press e on a brick in a certain hallway which is a different colored lego than the surrounding legos, this would open up a wall, which if someone foolishly runs into without knowing what they were doing would send them to jail and kill anyone not only inside of jail, but also chillin on top of jail. Again, hypothetical, of course! No secrets on this map!!!
  5. Aug 1, 2011
    Still doesn't guarantee that anyone in the servers knows this secret. I think it should be illegal regardless.
  6. Jul 28, 2011
    I haven't showed anyone this secret (which doesn't exist, btw), but I have seen people end up in jail quite a few times. It's not too hard to find if you look for it :thumbsup:

Also, for the next version of the map there will be another way to jail, slightly more obvious.
  7. Aug 1, 2011
    I just found it. Derp. Still up to Harvey to decide whether or not it should be.
  8. Jul 28, 2011
  9. Aug 1, 2011
    Yes. How I get past the pit I do not know. I did find it teleports me to the jail.
  10. Jul 28, 2011
    Teleporting to jail will kill anyone on top of it too.
  11. Jan 21, 2011
    Being that there is a simple way to kill anyone up there, I think its pretty clear cut that this is a legal spot.
  12. Dec 7, 2010
    I had concerns about the spot as well until GRUDGE demonstrated how easily players in that location can be compromised.

The spot therefore is officially indicated as legal.

A side note to GRUDGE: If you can take care of that spot we had discussed where you will be adding pegs below I would appreciate the changes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.