Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_pulse_templeofdoom_pf

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by sajak, Apr 22, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 11, 2011
    Sorry guys, unfair play is unfair. @Harvey, please add this crouch spot to the list of illegal spots. Thanks.

EDIT: The window is not accessible at all. Can't go in or out from it.

[IMG]
  2. Dec 7, 2010
    @Tony Montana: since you took the time to re-edit this map, I am sure you provided for alternative methods of getting into this location. Would you share it with us to clarify that it is indeed not as cheap as it seems?
  3. Nov 2, 2011
    I agree this spot should be illegal. Unless there is a secret teleport or something.
  4. Nov 11, 2011
    I would decompile but why do so when we have Tony to tell us :wink: Atm, it seems like a crouch entry.
  5. Jul 4, 2011
    I fixed all of the locations marked as illegal at the time, I don't recall doing anything about this spot as it wasn't listed. I could make another edit of the map.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dec 7, 2010
      @Tony Montana, if you don't mind that would be the best solution. :thumbsup:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Nov 11, 2011
        I would also request that the walkway between the ladder and corner cubby be redesigned. It is an extremely difficult spot to take over. Granted, it can be done but with a serious zombie train. Plus, that last jump is so hard :reallypissed: Harvey, care to input? :angel:

[IMG]
      • Dec 7, 2010
        Since @Tony Montana is planning to make an edit, I am sure he will address this spot as well.
        • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
        • Jul 4, 2011
          You mean it's currently too hard to as a zombie, get the humans inside the small wooden house thing?
        • Jul 4, 2011
          Fixed the illegal spots, there was/is a button behind the crate which anyone can press to open the secret room, made the entrance a big larger though so you don't have to crouch in. Also made a clip around the path to the wooden spot so it should be a bit easier to walk on now. Posted in the map suggestion thread.
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.