Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_raindance_ak_v2

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by M_Infantry, Jun 27, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 6, 2011
    I feel the spot is a ledge spot, and it is impossible for zombies to get to that person in that corner.

As you have to jump from the glass platform towards the wall, with a boost. Then proceed on a very skimpy ledge at the survivor.

Don't think it is possible, as the end of the glassplatform, there is an invisible wall which prevents someone to jump off and stab the survivor. The only way I see is getting them by jumping at the wall, and get on the the ledge.

Let me know what you guys think?

(Easier if yahoo, would just edit it.)

[IMG]
  2. Apr 23, 2011
    With the use of the cannon, it is possible to kill people up there.
    Its been tested.
  3. May 5, 2011
    Yea Never knew that spot was possible, thought i blocked it with clip...weird but yea infantry tea tried to camp up there but with the use of a cannon it seems fine to me.
  4. May 11, 2011
    I already tested out this spot when I found out with a friend. They can doublestack and ztrain from the opposite side of the platform or doublestack and boost to jump at you from the platform. Plus you have to avoid getting hit by the cannons, on both sides. On my first test, I lasted with my admin skin until 25hp, then I had to jump. On my second test, I couldn't hold off both sides and got ztrained on ledge while avoiding the cannons.

P.S. Strike 1 for calling an illegal on our own map haha.
  5. May 6, 2011
    Did u guys have ur special skin activated?
  6. May 11, 2011
    Infantry, I edited my post above yours to answer your question.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.