Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_rats_cuisine

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Drunk Cat, Mar 1, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 13, 2011
    A crouch spot. Tried to hold red book solo when I played this map first and it was easy. You can't bhop in there also, even if you can, you'll get shoot before you can stab someone.
  2. Dec 27, 2012

On a more serious note, if it requires you to crouch then the spot should be illegal without saying. Nice find.
  3. Feb 27, 2012
    Not necessarily. There are a good number of legal crouch spots, just because of how balanced they are.
  4. Oct 13, 2011
    Do you think this is balanced ? I asked @Detonator about this earlier, and he told me it was illegal.
  5. Feb 27, 2012
    It seems pretty illegal. You can fit at least 3 humans in there, and that's all you would need to successfully hold off that spot probably. Heck, even 1 or 2 could hold it off. You and i held it off easy the other night.
  6. Oct 13, 2011
    Yeah, I remember. That's why I'm asking this to be displayed in !illegal.
  7. Dec 27, 2012
    I was referring to that spot alone hurr durr but I understand your confusion.:doh::hammer::disdain:
  8. Feb 3, 2012
    I think the real question is, can't a giant swarm of zombies not get 'X' amount of humans that camp in this spot? Say if they were all remaining for that round?
  9. Dec 17, 2007
    i would comment but i usually stay in spec when this map comes on…however from looking at the excellent scrn shoots…i would say you could hold it off using two player for sho…one player against a whole swarm of zombies probably not…it's just like the old version of cbble that one spot on top of the boxes where you had to basically crouch jump to get in btwn the box and the roof…two ppl could hold that off…but one person against a swarm of zombies couldn't
  10. Sep 25, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.