Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_roflicious_pfcf2

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Harvey, May 8, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 7, 2010
    I think this area should be considered as an illegal ledge spot. In order for a zombie to knife anyone in that area, a they must climb onto the pipe and jump over to that roof. Simply by firing a zombie can lose their balance and be shot right off the pipe, making that roof area an illegal ledge spot.

Your feedback is appreciated.

[IMG]
  2. Feb 1, 2011
    This is a tough one. For inexperienced zombies, it's an impossible spot. However, I have seen teams of 3+ humans get completely wiped out by 1 or 2 zombies who knew how to hop up there quick and strafe over. If the zombie is quick and knows how to strafe jump, humans in this spot can be quickly taken by surprise.

tl;dr

I really don't know :razz:
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    I'm with Harvey on this one, its a ledge plain and simple.
  4. Sep 6, 2010
    Yeah, that's one of the "cheap" spots. Similar to using the money boxes on this particular map. It was probably created for a reload server. However, i would agree with Harvey to make this spot illegal since it is really tough to get humans up there.
  5. May 6, 2011
    I would like to see the spot illegalized as it is tough when there are two or more humans there.
  6. Jul 14, 2010
    I've never seen humans live on that spot, they always end up getting wiped.
  7. Jul 14, 2008
    The building has 2 vending machines inside that can be pulled out and let zombies stack on the ledges of it. Isn't this another way to kill humans on that rooftop? I see a couple of you think of the spot as "tough", does it mean this is a spot that can be a pain in the ass but nonetheless reachable?

My opinion is the spot should remain legal because of the secondary way to get up there using the vending machines.
  8. Jan 21, 2011
    This^, and skilled zombies can bhop from the far pipe.
  9. Oct 8, 2009
  10. Feb 21, 2007
    can u not stack from below? (without machines?)
  11. Jul 14, 2008
  12. Dec 7, 2010
    Have you (or anybody else) seen zombies successfully use the method described to kill the humans?
  13. Jul 14, 2008
    I haven't personally seen anyone camping that spot ever lol. I can certainly get a demo of zombies using the vending machines to kill humans, I will get on it later today if I have a chance (off to work right now).
  14. Apr 2, 2011
    It is really difficult to hold the position effectively, even with a couple friends. I have seen groups get just wrecked up there. At the same time, if held efficiently it is almost impossible to get up there... tough call, but my vote is for illegal.
  15. Oct 22, 2010
    should stay legal for all reasons mentioned above

this is a legit spot
  16. Jan 30, 2011
    I believe it should be illegal, even though humans can wipe on that spot, I've only seen one way to get up, nobody's even used vendies when I was playing. Ledge = illegal.
  17. Oct 29, 2010
    If this is true and the zombies can in fact get up there I would lean a bit more to the legal side, however I've never seen this happen so I have no idea if its true or not. Though even if it is true it just mens it takes an extra 10 seconds of prep work to shoot the vending machines across the map.
  18. Dec 7, 2010
    We'll wait and see if Angel will be able to deliver the demo.. :razz:
  19. May 5, 2011
    For non-pro strafers its pretty hard and plus the vendy takes forever to take out from where its stood at. its kinda hard to see if it should be illegalized but i see what you mean by what you say Harvey. To me it dosnt matter if its legal or illegal.
  20. Apr 26, 2011
    imo it should stay legal just becasue of the amount of ways to get up there...and yes harvey I have stacked vendies before to jump up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.