Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_roflicious_pfcf2

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by M_Infantry, May 21, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 6, 2011

Was wondering if this spot should be illegal too?

I know it isn't on the illegal list, but, the spot once the humans shoot away all the boxes below, it makes it impossible for the zombies to get anyone on top of the glass domes. Though the spot requires someone to help them to get up there, but, it could be just another cheap spot. But, it isn't a cade spot.

Attached Files:

2. Feb 23, 2011
    I think it should be illegal, unless we can get moonlight or someone on put up a ladder on the glass box.
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    I agree this spot should be illegal. It requires the humans to get on the breakable boxes and double stack to jump on the glass and then jump over to the screenshot picture. Even if the zombies could get up there it'd be kind of a ledge imo. All the humans have to do is shoot the breakable boxes once their up and the zombies cannot reach them.
  4. Jan 30, 2011
    Well on Moonlight's recent edit on this map, there is a ladder going up to the top of the glass box. But on her version I believe that ledge is clipped.
  5. May 6, 2011

THIS VERSION.

Moonlights map are great man, but THIS VERSION is what I am talking about, that is being rotated quite often.
  6. Dec 7, 2010
    If the 2 following conditions are true, I would agree that top of the glass roof and the associated ledge spots are illegal:

1. Humans require a boost on top of the boxes to reach the top of the glass roof.
    2. Humans can destroy the boxes that they used to boost up.

If this is true, by destroying the boxes the humans are effectively creating a near impossible area to reach without firing a shot.
  7. May 6, 2011

Try it out when you get a chance.

But, in the meantime, should we enforce that spot?

8. Dec 7, 2010
    I like to get some feedback from others before a determination is made.

Thanks!
  9. Feb 1, 2011
    To my knowledge, Moonlight's version is up :grin:

No worries friends!
  10. May 6, 2011
    So the old verison will no longer be in rotation?
  11. Feb 1, 2011
    I don't see any reason to have two versions of it in rotation. Moonlight's version addresses all the questionable spots via changed architecture, teleports, and launch ramps. She also added several new secrets. I think people will be very entertained with the new (and much balanced out) version of this map :grin:
  12. Posts
    It is not "near impossible"; you simply need a boost. But I think if you are going to make this illegal, there are maaany other spots that admins go to that are "near impossible". Just off the top of my head there's spots on roy_highway, unpanic, novum, moonlight and i'm sure many more, that are difficult for normal zombies to reach. It's a sketchy matter, but I don't think it's fair to make it illegal. I would understand if it does become illegal, but that would mean every other spot that isn't fair for zombies to reach would need to become illegal.(high rocks,top of house-highway // in the sign - panic // on a box that "normal" skins can't reach without a boost-novum // on top of a crate where "normal" skins need to be boosted to reach-moonlight. I feel like all of these spots I just mentioned are benefits of being an admin/donor; and every spot I mentioned is very popular amongst admins/donors.
  13. Dec 7, 2010
    This thread is now moot as roflicious has been replaced with moonlight's version.

(I miss the death elevator.. :frown:)
  14. Oct 29, 2010
    I'm unsure if keeping this map on rotation was planned or not, but since it is, this spot needs to be added. The Sign as well as the top of the glass need to both be listed.

Soooo.... Bump!
  15. Dec 7, 2010
    Since the map is back in rotation in addition to Moonlight's version the ledge spot has been added to the official list: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_roflicious_pfcf2.html
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.