Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_roy_barricade_factory

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by dillinger, Jun 25, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 1, 2011

I noticed that this spot was wasn't on the list. Unless I'm missing something, the only access is the crouch entry outlined with the red box. If you are far enough against the wall, the zombies can't stab you through the cracks between the pipes.

I'd like to make it clear though that I'm NOT referring to this entire spot, only the back area which forces you to crouch. Otherwise this is a great cade spot which I frequently like to use :grin:

Opinions please!
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    IIRC this was listed before, maybe just got lost in the transfer. Definitely a crouch spot though and should be illegal.
  3. May 6, 2011
    No.....I don't think it was posted. Probably because we use to enforce even crouch spots, that weren't listed.

I play that spot often too...but, I thought I saw humans die if they are crouching in there. They were probably not crouching too deeply in the pipes.

Wonder what Harvey and others have to say?
  4. May 11, 2011
    It is indeed a crouch spot, although I've only seen players hide there, and the zombies don't know where to go to find them.
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    I agree the crouch spot under the pipes should be illegal. Here is a better image to depict the actual crouch location:

[IMG]
  6. Sep 14, 2008
    When I first started with pF that spot was always illegal.
  7. Sep 6, 2010
    This spot does qualify to be illegal although I've never seen humans crouching in there.
  8. Feb 1, 2011
    Yeah, I had never seen it either until last night. People were using this area every round.
  9. Dec 7, 2010
    Thanks for everyone's feedback. The spot was officially tested by myself and dillinger and the spot indicated is clearly illegal and has been listed: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_roy_barricade_factory.html

The original spot posted by dillinger was deemed legal as it is too shallow to be an effective crouch spot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.