Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_roy_highway

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Maj. Zombie, Jun 22, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 25, 2010
    I said where you were standing was illegal. I didn't say the rocks was illegal spot. You were standing on the roof of the rocks and not on the rocks.

To end this thread we can not add a spot to the illegal list if its possible to beat(however hard it is) which it is.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Sep 6, 2010
      Since this spot comes up quite often on pF it would be nice if one of the mappers can just edit the map and make it less cheap :smile:
    • Feb 8, 2013
      This spot is reachable only if the sniper is distracted or did not bother looking for a while to check if there are zombies coming up (which is usually a sniper and is usually the case). If you have a person spraying his p90 at the zombies, it's impossible to ever get the humans. I've seen CT's trying so hard to the best of their ability to climb this rock without having to worry about zombies. They couldn't make it and gave up, ran to another spot. The part where you have to jump from the first rock to the second rock seems to be the hardest part I see. <- This is if there is someone spraying a p90. I am not going to lean towards legal or illegal, but to conclude this, I think it is a cheap spot unless they're all snipers up there.
    • Apr 24, 2012
      I agree, its a really cheesy spot however not impossible to get the humans if the zombies work together.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      I'm rolling my eyes so hard at you right now. :silly:

If it hasn't been clear enough, the spot will remain legal, I'll stick with Harvey's call on this one. *COUGH* even though the spot is total bullshit and only idiots die there *COUGH*
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.