Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_roy_highway

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Dharkk, Aug 2, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 1, 2010
    I'm not saying that the rocks themselves should be illegal. It's the invisible ledge above that requires you to be boosted up to.
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    Just to clarify a bit more, this is actually above the rock ledge itself, requires a double stack from the highest spot, and you can defend it from pretty much any angle.
    [IMG]
  5. Jul 13, 2011
    Should be illegal. since you can shoot down the zombies, but it's pretty hard to get up there :razz:
  7. Dec 7, 2010
    I agree that invisible platform on top of the rocks should be labeled illegal, but I've personally only seen human admins on top of there demonstrating its potential. Of the 100's of times I have personally played this map, I have yet to see any general user on the invisible platform necessitating an official illegal posting. If anyone out there has seen people other than admins on that spot please post your feedback as I am very interested.
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    Based on past experiences and the lack of responses, this is currently considered as a non-issue. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.