Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_roy_industrial_complex_pf

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Tony Montana, Oct 11, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 4, 2011
    Nice work Deto, but I believe you missed one;

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only way to get there is to crouch jump on the shelves, the zombies have no other way to get you.
  2. Oct 27, 2010
    I tested this with him. As far as we can tell you must crouch to get there.
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    I suppose if you got creative you could get them from below but it'd be rare to see that kind of team work.
  4. Jan 30, 2011
    Can you get on the stack of boxes from the side facing the rafters/facing where the pic was taken from? If so, zombies could go on there then jump to get the humans. There could also be another way (Momo mentioned it) double stacking from below to get the humans, it looks like an easy spot. I say legal.
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    From a cursory review the spot appears to be reachable. I'll conduct some additional testing to see if this spot does qualify as a possible illegal location. I also welcome feedback from others on their actual game play experience for this spot.
  6. Jul 4, 2011
    I don't think they could reach me even if double stacked, and to get ontop of the shelves you had to crouch. I'll try next time the map is on if it hasn't been deemed illegal already.
  7. Sep 25, 2010
    I didn't miss anything :grin: That spot wasn't even listed
  8. May 6, 2011
    This map really NEEDS TO BE on the top of the list for edit.

There are just way too many illegal spots on that MAP alone.

Harvey, I thought we were moving this one to the priority pile.

Correcting myself. Missed that updated post Harvey.

Darn Darn
  9. Sep 25, 2010
    All spots have been removed.

Edit :> You can do like this

For the second one I don't know if its possible, but you can certainly double stack on number 1 with a bit of team work.
  10. Dec 7, 2010
    The spot has been thoroughly tested and found there are multiple ways a human can be tagged in that location making the spot legal.

Thanks for the post to check the validity of the location.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.