Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_roy_old_industrial

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by BeAnZ, May 6, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 24, 2011
    Ok this really bugs me because almost everytime we play this map somebody has to go there.

First of all you are crouching and as soon as the zombies try to get up the ladder you can easily shoot thems off.

Attached Files:

2. Oct 29, 2010
    Its not hard to grab the upper ladder and make your way above them.
  3. Jan 24, 2011
    Trust me its harder than you think went somebody keeps shooting
  4. Jul 14, 2008

You can fall from the ledge above and kill them, pretty easy.

Hard does not mean impossible =P
  5. Jan 24, 2011
    I've just went to try it and to reach the second ladder you must crouch giving alot of time for the shooter to shoot a zombie off.

I think this should be illegal.
  6. Jul 14, 2008
    Yes, it is difficult to tag someone in that spot, but not impossible. I've done it many times with some additional zombie as well as human assistance. The human assistance is when they are shooting behind me from the opposite side of the ladder pushing me into the one on the tanks. Zombie assistance is when they are being approached from both sides of the ladder. The knife reach from the right side of the ladder is just far enough to tag someone on the tanks. You also need to keep in mind that when on the ladder you are not subject to push back from weapons fire allowing you to shift to the right and potentially tag them.

The definition of an illegal spot is: A human occupied space or location that is made completely inaccessible by a zombie when being fired upon.
    Something to keep in mind when posting potential illegal spots.
  8. Feb 1, 2010
    That spot is easy you can kill them dont be noob and say its imposible :razz:
  9. May 27, 2008
    When you've played this map for a while and get the experience to get above that spot flawlessly, you can tell me if it should be illegal or not.
  10. Jul 14, 2010
    There's also a second way to get them from behind. requires a boost though
  11. Dec 7, 2010
    It appears that this discussion has wound down to its final conclusion and will be closed. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.