Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_roy_old_industrial_pF

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by slisher, Sep 22, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 20, 2011

The map has been edited and all the illegal spots have been erased from the list. The side-entrance to this spot has been closed, but the entrance from above has been left open and is a one-way only entrance where you need to crouch to get into it. Me, Skiptron and Detonator tested it and they're voting illegal.
  2. Sep 25, 2010
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    The box is breakable.
  4. Sep 25, 2010
    Maan that guy who said it was illegal is stoopid!
  5. May 20, 2011
    Not me.
  6. Oct 10, 2010
    wtf .. i forgot one -.-

but it was not listed .. campers so creative to find all this shit

umm it was listed,
    i dint closed it correctly

i can fix if you want, but then map has new name like "fix" or "v2"

your choice
  7. Sep 25, 2010
    I don't think its worth having everyone to re-download the map because of one illegal spot. It's best to leave the illegal spot there.
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    Moonlight is correct, the spot indicated by slisher was never originally identified as an illegal spot. I am sure if it was Moonlight was aware of it it would have been addressed.

Moonlight, if you have time to update this one spot, I will be happy to test it and have it uploaded to the server.

9. Oct 10, 2010
    yes, i will, its easy to fix this

and about redownload .. this map is jut small, has not even any custom content in
    it will be takes some seconds only
  10. Oct 10, 2010

easy to fix this, but you give me no chance to answer
    cause you locked it too fast

i can make the teleports a few units in high, so you
    can jump over it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.