Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_roy_old_industrial_pf

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Devious Toast, Nov 19, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 1, 2011
    Found a player in this spot, I did a quick search and there were no posts about this spot before that I could find. the only way I could find to get in was via a crouch entry which is shown in the first picture. This spot is right near one of the spawn points where all the rubble from the fallen roof lays.

[IMG]

This 2nd picture shows what it looks like from the side, its just small enough of a gap that it cannot be entered, or at least I couldn't enter it when I tried

[IMG]
  2. Feb 1, 2011
    Thanks Devious, I saw this the other night and totally forgot to screenshot it. It's definitely a crouch spot in every way. There is another possible crouch spot in almost the same area, I'll edit this post with a picture in a sec.

Edit:

[IMG]

This spot isnt as shallow, but its also crouch.
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    Thanks for identifying the location. Detonater was aware of this spot and had originally scheduled it to be removed but must have slipped through the cracks. Until the revised version of the map is placed on the server, the spot will be included in the official list. http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_roy_old_industrial_pF.html

Edit: The 2nd spot was never identified and will request Detonater to block it off as with the first spot.

Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.