Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_roy_the_ship_pf illegal spots need listed

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by MuffinFuhrer, May 14, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 26, 2010
    the first spot is in the main cabin (admin always telling people to get off since you must crouch to move around and a smart player will stay in the center=unreachable)
    http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=66731082011-05-15_00001.jpg

the second spot is crouch entry...nuff said
    http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=20645852011-05-15_00003.jpg
  2. May 5, 2011
    The 2nd picture as muffin says its the fixed version, you can shoot the objects in the way and then crouch your way in.
  3. Sep 26, 2010
  4. Oct 10, 2010
  5. Jan 30, 2011
    yes, the First picture is legal as the floor is breakable via shooting or knifing.
  6. May 5, 2011
    um moonlight just said that, you just had a longer version of what moonlight said lol...

but yea moon! the 2nd one i saw it blocked so i thought it was fixed but you can shoot out the object and crawl your way in XD

Before
    [IMG]

After
    [IMG]

Sorry to bother you moon about this :frown: forgive us. :confused:
  7. Oct 29, 2010
    Its really not that big of a deal, only 1 spot on the map to enforce and 99% of the population doesn't know about it.
  8. May 5, 2011
    well i dont care but just saying when i was spectating this map along with many players playing, many people would complain "Admin! He illegal kick him/freeze him/ etc etc" lol i just wanna make it less of a hassle for players. :confused:
  9. Oct 29, 2010
    I think I've only had to kick people out of there 2 or 3 times throughout my time here.

Edit: And I'm not saying a fix wouldn't be appreciated, I just don't think this one is a priority or anything.
  10. May 5, 2011
    yea i know what you mean momosan XD well it dosnt need to be fixed just maybe listed thats all :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.