Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_roy_the_ship_pf

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Nayr, Sep 21, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 24, 2012
    Post Merged, Sep 21, 2013
    [IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    I think with enough zombies the spot can be overrun pretty easy. Never had trouble killing humans there myself.
  3. Dec 27, 2012
    This spot isn't as overpowered as it may seem. A little amount of teamwork and the humans will think twice of going there the next round.
  4. Feb 3, 2012
    As PeNguiN said, if those 3 humans were the last alive then it shouldn't be that hard with tons of zombies.
  5. Apr 24, 2012
    three rounds in a row they lived through the horde of zombies
  6. Feb 8, 2013
    Yeah. Make every spot illegal because you can't get them. Lel.
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Apr 24, 2012
    • Jun 19, 2013
      That looks like the worst place to camp. It looks as if one zombie were to jump up, they could easily tag atleast 1 of them.
    • Feb 8, 2013
      Because you simply aren't Orange. Forget it. You need me.
    • Apr 24, 2012
      yeah except they are standing on a chainlink fence like platform. And they can shoot through each part of it... you cant even get close without getting shot.
    • Jul 14, 2010
      It's too shallow to be a crouch spot, and with like 3 zombies, you could take a human in there. Just because there are 3 humans who were smart enough to cover all the spots, doesn't mean it should be illegal. Put 3 humans in any spot and they usually could hold it if they're not idiots.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.