Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_roy_the_ship_pf

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by M_Infantry, Jul 31, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 6, 2011
    The attached spot was stated some time ago that the map would be edited and uploaded so it wouldn't be an illegal spot. Also, the map illegal states there are no illegal spot on the map.

http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/6356-zm-roy-the-ship-pf/page__p__74367__hl__zm_roy_the_ship_pf__fromsearch__1#entry74367

But, that spot is still available as what I consider crouch spot, after you shoot out the object in the way.

LSA please be noted, and comment. If there were something I missed for why it was to remain legal please let me know 2.

[IMG]
  2. Dec 7, 2010
    Last thing I heard was Moonlight had fixed this location and the updated map was pending to be placed on the server.
  3. Jul 13, 2011
    I camped here a couple of times, some admins say it's illegal (cuz of crouch) some don't.
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    For the time being, its definitely illegal. Hopefully we can get this updated, Retslag I choose you!
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    Bump! Retslag1, can you let us know if and when Moonlights updated map can be uploaded to the server?
  6. May 6, 2011
    [IMG]
    Hmmm......Execuse me......but can we at least have that spot listed on the illegal by now?

[IMG]
    You want to update the illegal list for this map......yes you do....obey......

Please don't [IMG] for posting something like this again.

[IMG]
    PLEASE!!!!

[IMG]
    Teehee

On the serious note, do we know when the new updated map will be uploaded?
  7. Dec 7, 2010
    Since there seems to be a delay in getting the revised map uploaded which addresses this spot, I will go ahead and update the official list until the situation is corrected: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_roy_the_ship_pf.html
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.