Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_roy_zombieranch_night_b4 - crouch spot

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Tobi, Jan 23, 2018

1. Oct 7, 2017
    this spot is in the trash can and you have to crouch to get in it

Attached Files:

2. Apr 26, 2015
    The highlighted area is where you can get in from. Did you try out the spot as a human or try to kill someone there as zombie? I don't recall this being very OP. Once you get in, the back end of it isn't a crouch spot. You can stand and walk normally as soon as you get in.

Kyro, Jan 23, 2018 Last edited by Kyro, Jan 24, 2018
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    Looks too shallow to me. Shallow meaning it's not deep enough to be an effective crouch spot.
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    It does not require crouch entry. A relatively strong spot with 2 or 3 humans sitting at the back, but not illegal.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Oct 7, 2017
    • Apr 26, 2015
      With how the roof is angled it requires you to crouch to get in. Theres only a small sliver of this entry where you don't have to crouch. Heres a short demo of it as well https://we.tl/L06ehCW9cg
    • Dec 17, 2007
      This spot is easily defeated. Maybe hard with one zombie but if there are two this spot will fail. I have used this spot and seen this spot used numerous times and more times than not zombies were always able to get in. Again these are old maps and have been tested beyond belief with spots like these.
    • Oct 29, 2010
    • Apr 26, 2015
      To put you through pain.

When I tried it out for myself you're crouched on the entire lip on the front and on the side. The small part where you don't have to crouch is I believe right in the corner where the 2 lips meet, but even in that part I think its still a crouch. Only from standing on it and shimmying around was I able to see a part where I could just stand on it, and it was right before I was dropping in.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      I just tested and was able to get all the way in without touching my crouch key, it's certainly narrow, but it's there.
      • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
      • Apr 26, 2015
        My wife says the same thing.

If its there then that seems good enough for me.
        • Zing! Zing! x 2
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Dec 17, 2007
          I already knew this, i'm used to getting into narrow spaces. Mainly bc i'm an introvert and small spaces make me feel safe.
        • Feb 1, 2011
          Every time @Tobi submits a non-illegal spot, one of our server hamsters dies on the wheel.

[IMG]

Think of the hamsters, @Tobi
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Funny Funny x 2
          • Oct 7, 2017
            sorry it looked illegal to me so i had to bring it up omg no need to be an asshole
            • Artistic Artistic x 1
            • Feb 6, 2017
              If that's being an asshole I can't remotely imagine what I am.......
            • Dec 17, 2007
              OMG WILL SOMEONE PLZ THINK OF THE HAMSTERS!!!

an Asshole<----capital A
            • Feb 1, 2011
              Pretty sure you calling me an asshole over my light comic relief makes you the actual rear-end here.

Also:

[IMG]
            • Oct 7, 2017
              not like i keep posting stuff on illegal forms every day fuck just trying to help out but you got to be a dick about it what ever
            • Apr 26, 2015
              @Tobi Dillinger was just making a light joke theres no need to call him an asshole, its making you come off as the one here. His other comment has a valid point to it, you've submitted quite a few spots. Its appreciated that you're bringing spots to our attention but I must say it seems that you crouch into a spot, take a screenshot, then come here to post it without really giving it a test to see how strong it is or if there are other ways to defeat it. But that's my impression.

Anyway, this isn't the place for arguing. So if there is no other contention about the spot, and since @Momo said there is a part of it you don't need to crouch to get in, then I'm going to mark this as Legal. If anyone feels otherwise then they are free to let us know.
              • Like Like x 1
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Feb 1, 2011
                not like i keep posting jokes every day fuck just trying to get some laughs but you got to call me names about it what ever
                • Zing! Zing! x 2
                • Funny Funny x 1