Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_roy_zombieranch_night_b4

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Skiptron, Aug 29, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 23, 2010
    [IMG]

What do you guys think? Look like you have to crouch to get in both ways.
  2. Mar 25, 2011
    Well if there's two different entries is it a problem? How many humans can fit in there anyways?
  3. Jun 23, 2010
    When I took this SS, I saw at least 4 in there one time. But I'm not sure, since you have to crouch in
  4. Feb 1, 2011
    This spot has come up in discussion on the server before. It turns out that the one of the entries does not force you to crouch if you enter at the right area.

That being said, it's still a pretty cheap spot and I rarely ever see it fail when they get 3-4 people in there. Too cheap? Who knows. Could use some testing.
  5. Mar 26, 2011
    I have to say it's a crouch spot and illegal.
  6. Dec 7, 2010
    I personally had no problems killing a single individual in that spot. The simplest way I've found is to jump on to the hay bails (Skiptron's first picture) and jump right into that area. You can actually tag someone there without crouching. It would be more effective if a team of zombies work together and attack from both directions. First picture shown does not require any crouching to enter that area. While the second picture shows that crouching would be required if you approach from the alternate direction. Making this spot completely legal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.