Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_roy_zombieranch_night_b4

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by yineh, Sep 29, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 11, 2011
    It's way too hard to get anyone sitting in there
    [IMG]
  2. Jul 14, 2008
    Do you have to crouch to get in? If not that spot is completely legal.
  3. Sep 6, 2010
    Yeah, have to crouch to get in although the spot isn't very deep
  4. Jul 14, 2008
    Can you stab people from the side on top of the boxes? Can you stab them from the front side without having to crawl in?
  5. Aug 11, 2011
    no you cant stab them from the sides, and you have to crouch to get in but once ure inside u can stand up. but u definitely have to crouch first
  6. Oct 27, 2010
    Is it a crouch spot? I didn't think it was. People die there all the time.
  7. Jul 9, 2009
    Never actually seen anyone use that spot. Gonna check it now.
    ---EDIT---
    Alright, took a look. I can get in there without crouching when i enter it to the very left.
  8. Aug 1, 2011
    I've seen and stabbed every person that I've seen in that spot, normally people end up having to build a cade in order to stay alive there. I don't think it should be illegal.
  9. May 6, 2011
    This spot was first I believe played by Badgriuel like about a year ago, if he remembers, and some other people played that spot as well. Haven't seen anyone there for a while now.

The spot is legal, as it isn't a crouch spot. Also, the person must crouch in there all the time, if they stand up, they could be cut. The zombies can jump crouch hop, very quickly in there, as the entry way isn't very deep. Thus, making it easy to cut someone there. I never seen anyone successful defending there. To increase the success, putting a cade in front of the entry way, will make it more difficult for zombies to jump in there. But, it isn't an illegal spot, nor impossible to get the person there.

But, if Badgriuel can also put in a word, can't be quite sure of this, but I think they did a test on that spot long ago. But, even not, try doing a test. But, from my experience, no one has successfully defended that spot, as it only takes one zombie to jump in there quickly and cut you. As the depth of that cade isn't that deep.
  10. Jun 30, 2011
    Deff not illegal, mostly because only one person is able to be in there and not get stabbed i.e they cant double stack or person on top gets stabbed, cant stand to close to the entrance, also get stabbed. Not illegal imo.
  11. May 22, 2011
    This spot is not a crouch spot, It's really easy to walk into it.
  12. Oct 29, 2010

Why on earth was this even brought up? O.o
  13. May 6, 2011

"THIS" and someone's quote.

Sorry, couldn't help it. :tongue:

(Was a silly joke Momo. NVM)
  14. Oct 29, 2010
    Honestly, I have no idea what you just tried to say.
  15. Dec 7, 2010
    Just for clarification purposes, that indicated location is legal and this silly thread has been closed.. :razz:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.