Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ZM_Satisfaction_b1

Discussion in Completed Maps started by MoonChickenDogRat, Dec 15, 2013

1. Sep 24, 2012

"ZM Satisfaction b1 is a modified version of ttt Satisfaction. Created by a few friends of mine a year ago; ttt Satisfaction did not prove very popular among ttt servers. I found that the map had a very good flow and would make a great zm map, and after getting their permission; it was made."

The beta has minimal cading, I want to see how well the default props can barricade without having to add masses of vending machines, library shelves etc. According to Retslag, the map will be tested sometime later today, and if all goes well; a final version will be released later this afternoon or Monday. Feel free to thread-shit below

[IMG]

MoonChickenDogRat, Dec 15, 2013 Last edited by MoonChickenDogRat, Dec 15, 2013
  2. Feb 8, 2013
  3. Feb 11, 2012
    - lack of fps in outdoor area (110-120fps alone)
    - not a single cade?
    - looks a bit empty to me
    - add detail.vsbp?
    - too much duplicate imo
    - you should try create custom fire particle if you care
    couple screens also

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
      titty, Dec 15, 2013 Last edited by [T_T], Dec 15, 2013
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Good lord that wireframe. You need to optimize that shit. The lighting is also really bad, it makes some of the map look awful.
    • Sep 24, 2012
    • Feb 3, 2012
      I personally think the map lacks cading spots which would probably give many dislikes to players who thinks it's more fitting as opposed to holding spots.

I would suggest putting more work into this map before having it tested.