Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_sky_prison

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by Sicachu, Nov 8, 2015

1. Jan 3, 2013
    Hello everyone, this is the first map I made, and it is almost finish. There are some secret spots, cade rooms, and for those who love to hop-hop in the map, I made those for you:heart: (it might be hard to hop-hop, but bear with me it's my first map).

Here are some screenshots, please take a look.:nerd:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 2
    • Nov 20, 2013
      • Friendly Friendly x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Oct 29, 2010
        Would love to get a test version to play around in when you're ready to release one.
      • Jan 3, 2013
        Currently fixing some errors, and will be optimize. Hopefully will be done soon.:hammer:
        Post Merged, Nov 8, 2015
        Can someone teach me how to make no fall damages. I need to make some parts of it no fall damages. :search:I can't find tutorials about it. If you can, please lists the steps, otherwise I will be confused.:question::sweat:
      • Feb 27, 2012
        You can make triggers that do no fall damage in certain areas, but it never works properly. If 2 people are in the trigger, it will stop working for the first person sometimes. This can be fixed, however the other problem is that sometimes it just doesn't work because of lag. People with higher pings will rarely ever get no fall damage properly. The easiest thing to do if you want no fall damage is to just put a small pool of water at the bottom of where you want to land. Landing in water causes no fall damage.

You could make no fall damage for the entire map, and that usually works fine and dandy as long as it is done right. If you want to go this path, i can tell you how to do it.
        • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
        • Jun 29, 2014
          finally someone making a zm map instead o ze....
        • Jan 3, 2013
          I want to make this walkway up to the top no fall damage. Is it possible?

Attached Files:

• Oct 29, 2010
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Dec 27, 2012

WTF UR SO BIG NOW LOL Good looking map btw. :heart:
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            • Jan 3, 2013
              I like this. good idea, never thought of it. Now you made me do more work, I have to find how to do that now.:thumbsup::inlove:
              • Like Like x 1
              • Jan 5, 2014

TELL ME YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH
                • Like Like x 1
                • Apr 9, 2007
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Feb 24, 2011
                  • Jan 3, 2013
                    But with other songs....something like "Barbie Girl"? I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world.......(you can sing the rest of it).:clap::heart:
                    • Funny Funny x 2
                    • Feb 27, 2012
                      what kyle is actually saying here is that you need to put in a drake song that plays during the entire map.
                    • Jan 3, 2013
                      Hahahahah.... Is that what you mean @Kyle? I gotcha.

I have two songs selected, let's keep it a secret and find out in game.
                      • Winner Winner x 1
                      • Jun 17, 2014
                        Please, Make the func_button only let the ambient_generic only play the song ONCE.
                        People spamming the damn button is REALLY irritating. :beatup:
                      • Jan 3, 2013
                        It only play once per round, what are you talking about?:question:
                      • Jun 17, 2014
                        Not you're map, I was replying to what Mr. Tonton was talking about.
                        Besides, Shouldn't your sky_prison have multiple ambient_generics?
                      • Jan 3, 2013
                        oh ok. Yea I have two do far, will have 3 songs later.