Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_skyrail_2010_b1

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Dec 15, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 27, 2012
    @Satin Storm pointed this spot out, and said there is no possible way to get them, and it is just one long crouch spot. Haven't looked myself in hammer though. Maybe he could post a screenshot of the top-down view?

[IMG]
  2. Mar 8, 2013
    not much more to add. no secondary entrance, no push or teleport to get the humans out. put it on the list.

an easy fix would be to edit the map with entspy so the button has no outputs, thus keeping the door closed.
  3. Feb 27, 2012
    I'll do an edit of this map once all illegal spots are found. Know of anymore, by chance? If so post them here instead of making a new thread, while this one is still open.
  4. Dec 27, 2012
    You need to use magic, and I possess such magic.

On a serious note, if it's a crouch spot with an entrance THAT long with no secondary entrance, then this spot is pretty god damn self explanatory.:hammer:
  5. Oct 30, 2013
    i actually played this map for the first time the other day and found a few secrets they seem to be accessible by everyone. Besides the one above but other than secret wise idk.
  6. Feb 3, 2012
    Standard 1 way crouch entry. No testing or observations should be necessary as Tony informed of possibly editing this map for an easy fix.
  7. Feb 27, 2012
    I said i will edit it once all or most illegal spots are found. No point in editing it, testing it, uploading it, then finding another illegal spot and having to do it again. It's just a waste of space on the server box and for people to download. I think there were a few more questionable spots, i just don't know what they are off the top of my head.
  8. Sep 25, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.