Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_skyrail_2010_b1

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Dec 26, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 27, 2012
    This entire mountain needs to be a ledge spot.
    [IMG]

This shows where they can run and be boosted to. There are lots of these around the map, and probably making the entire mountain a ledge spot would be easiest. Zombies MUST boost to get up here. Certain spots are clipped off weird, so they can't just run around the entire outside or anything.
    [IMG]

Also for some reason Imgur killed the image quality really badly.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feb 3, 2012
      Spot is completely inaccessible by zombies when being shot at. Should be added to the list.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Also to add, the !pfly can be used in here to assist large groups of people to gain access here. This is how we all managed to get up there. One got boosted up, the rest used !pfly to get up there.
    • Feb 3, 2012
      Also with the higher amount of people up in the spot, the more impossible it will be for zombies to try and boost up there.
    • Mar 26, 2011
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Huge ass ledge spot that is worse than the one found in zm_firewall_aztec. Good call, Tony.
    • Jul 14, 2010
      Is the only way up there via run boosting because in the rules any spot that requires run boosting is automatically illegal. I can add the picture tony provided but it may not be necessary.
    • Feb 3, 2012
      I don't think run boosting works. Only regular boosting.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      You don't need to run boost... it's a boost spot, and there's lots of them around the map. Might want to make it read "All Mountain - Ledge Spot" or something. When it comes to displacements and hills like this, players will always find a worse spot somehow. And if anything, use the blank image, not the one i drew on lol.

EDIT: Woops hang on, accidently put the same image twice D:
      http://i.imgur.com/d7kncas.jpg
      • Agree Agree x 1
        Tony The Tiger, Dec 26, 2013 Last edited by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Dec 26, 2013
      • Jul 14, 2010
        • Winner Winner x 1
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.