Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_space_base_v1

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by Arsis, Apr 17, 2012

How do you like it?

Looks good! 5 vote(s) 71.4%
Improve it a little! 2 vote(s) 28.6%
  1. Feb 12, 2012
    As most of you have seen from last thread the building of my first map, well i deleted that thread because it got so clustered up with images everywhere so i decided to start fresh on a new thread. Btw this map looks completely different from the images i showed.

I made this for the panic server :wink:

http://imgur.com/a/CPoSH#y5Hkx Thats the link for the screenshots :smile:

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
    • Nov 2, 2011
    • Feb 12, 2012
    • Mar 3, 2012
      You are a good mapper arsis, and I wish I could map like you
    • Feb 12, 2012
      Lol thanks Aidan, my advice to you is to add someone from here http://plaguefest.com/staff#Mapper . They'll help you with really any problems you have, just go ahead and add them. Ive seen @Super Mario offer to help you many times, go ahead and add him if you havent.
    • Mar 3, 2012
    • Feb 12, 2012
      Most of them should have links on their profile pages, you go to their profile, then click the tab "Information", then scroll down and if they have their steam linked you should see it where it says "Steam" if not give them a PM asking them to help you, or you could add some mappers from this group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pF_Mapping (Its our mapping group). Goodluck bro :wink:
    • Dec 6, 2011
      I like the map, it seems to have quite a nice layout. Have you/are you going to add things to fill in the empty space and to make it feel more like a space station and not just a map?
    • Feb 12, 2012
      Yea a spaceship in the map, and Idk about more buildings, we'll see.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Not that stuff, more along the lines of props, boxes, things on the walls and in the halls. It seems way too clean if you know what I mean.

EDIT: I'm now a rapper apparently.
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Feb 12, 2012
        Lol ill add more where i can just for you quietly :wink:
      • Dec 6, 2011
        NOO, you'll add more for the WORLD. HUMANITY DEPENDS ON IT.
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Aidan Gignac what is your steam profile name?
      • May 15, 2011
        I'll look into building custom props. I usually avoid such things as I got confused the first time I tried it. @'@

But tbh the default props just do not fly with something like this. Anyone have some ideas as to how these props should look, or better yet, could someone else do the props, I'm lazy. :<
      • Feb 5, 2012
        Bit empty, (fill it up with space stuff :grin:), other than that it looks great so far!
      • Feb 12, 2012
      • Feb 5, 2012
      • Feb 12, 2012
      • Feb 5, 2012
        Lol i'm taking a break, be back later, still be on the fourms.
      • Feb 12, 2012
        • Friendly Friendly x 1