Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by molly, Jan 5, 2014

1. Sep 1, 2013
    i just had a question about this map. myself along with mad lt pikachu and orange the last tangerine were discussing the illegal spot on this map. ive taken screenshots which ill upload. the picture that comes up when !illegal is typed (pic 1) has a yellow ramp and something else in the background that we can only view from the spot with the dark blue walls(pic 2). the place at the start of the map looks the same as the !illegal pic does except the background is different and the red writting is not there. we just wanted to clarify which part of the map is the actual illegal spot. hope it makes sense.

Attached Files:

2. Mar 8, 2013
    only the second half of the ramp (after the bend) in picture 3 is illegal.

picture 2 is legal since it's very easy to gain enough speed to stab any humans camping there.
  3. Dec 17, 2007

sry molly…i should've token a scrn shot…but i wasn't think of it…but it's the area when you first tele into the training area…ppl commonly camp on the ledge spot there…and it was recently made illegal…it wasn't at first…but the lsa's reviewed it and said that it was
    Post Merged, Jan 5, 2014

the player kristy was after that turn…that's why i warned the player…froze the player…and warned again…after that the player was turned…and there was no need for further action
  4. Aug 30, 2013
    Molly and I were just curious because it use to be the wall in pic 2 a while back so we just wanted to check.
  5. Feb 27, 2012
    The whole ramp in the illegal picture is illegal. People are just going to end up pushing it saying "but this part isn't illegal!" and they'll keep pushing it and pushing it. If they are on the ramp at all that is listed on the !illegal list, then you can warn them.
  6. Feb 3, 2012
    As Soft Serve pointed out. Only picture one is listed as illegal in this map As the rest of the ramps can gain zombies enough speed to stab humans.

Hopefully what we pointed out is helpful.
  7. Nov 11, 2011
    Are you working on v1b by any chance?
  8. Feb 27, 2012
    Eventually. Or maybe just a v2 or entirely new one that is more focused around surfing. I'll make the cading area very boring so people aren't just gonna stay/go there.
  9. Sep 1, 2013
    okay cool thanks for clarifying guys :smile: