Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_surf_n_cade_dev_v1b

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Aug 4, 2014

1. Feb 27, 2012
    Was considering adding this spot to be illegal. It's pretty hard to get a human up here. It's basically a ledge spot. They weren't designed to get up here anyway. I didn't put the push trigger far enough over, apparently. Are there any objections?

2. Jan 25, 2014
    Ive seen people die there although likely from not paying attention I think if people are paying attention its pretty hard to get to.
  3. Oct 11, 2012
    Add 40 red crates to rotation and I'll agree make it illegal. ^_^
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • May 31, 2012
      I was thinking the spot was too overpowered too, but then I considered run boosting. If zombies work together, the person would have a difficult time getting the zombies in front of them, to their left, and the run boosters. Maybe we should experiment :grin:?
    • Apr 2, 2011
      I have seen this spot before and it only failed (from what I saw) by error of the player. He turned away for a moment and an opportunistic zombie ate him. Other than that 5 zombies rushing him at once could not take the player. Testing I think would be best before calling it illegal however. As for the push trigger... I don't know much about that so whatever those who know about it say, I would go with.
    • May 31, 2012
      edit: Oh crap, I had two threads open and I accidentally posted a second time in this one.
      Joshy, Aug 5, 2014 Last edited by Joshy, Aug 5, 2014
    • Jan 21, 2011
      Looks like we need a 'wrong thread' rating...

You can surf up from below them and stab them. I've seen it done, you just need to be going super fast.
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Useful Useful x 1
      • Oct 29, 2010
        We tested this the other day and didn't have too much trouble killing the person(s) up there. It's certainly a strong spot if there's only 1 or 2 zombies trying to get them, but with enough zombies to stack and go from different angles, it wasn't too bad.
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Won't add it, i trust Momo.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Dec 27, 2012
          Momo is love, Momo is life
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Informative Informative x 1